The UltraFloor 4 Step Dry Polish System delivers superior results over conventional wet systems.
The following system is time proven to work on most terrazzo floors, whether a resin or cementitious binder has been used.
Step 1 – Initial cut and Clean
• Remove existing sealers and surface contamination using UltraFloor 100 Grit Terrazzo Tooling.
• Wash floor using an autoscrubber
• Densify floor using UltraFloor Lithium Densifier
Step 2 – Hone and Polish
• Use UltraFloor 200 Grit Terrazzo Tooling to rapidly and effectively hone and start the initial polish.
Step 4 – Protect and seal
• Clean floor using vacuum and pink pads under the Werkmaster machine. To achieve a low maintenance and long lasting beautiful floor that is acid and stain resistant, apply 2-4 coats of UltraFloor Sealer to provide a minimum of 24 hour stain and etching resistance to acids, wine, coffee, vinegar, mustard and other chemicals.
WerkMaster Terrazzo System
What are the advantages of a WerkMaster over today’s planetary and direct drive machines? If your customers are tired of looking at an undulating floor that gives off uneven light reflection and is harder to maintain, you can now offer them a brilliant completely flat floor.
You can expect a minimum performance benefit of 2 to 1 over traditional equipment with WerkMaster machines – grinder, stripper, sanding, burnisher, buffer, polisher and edger. WerkMaster machines are 7 machines in 1. And, WerkMaster takes you to the wall. No edging, perfectly polished floors from edge to edge.
Whether it is epoxy, poly aspartic, cementitious terrazzo, WerkMaster delivers uncompromising results better and faster than any competitor’s technology. A much respected member of the terrazzo industry stated, “WerkMaster is revolutionizing the terrazzo industry, and I want to be part of that leading wave of technical advancement in terrazzo polishing.”
Want to save even more money for your customer? Protect their floors with ULTRAGuard and they will never wax again. Easy to maintain, giving them lower maintenance costs, a slip factor rating of 7 on the James scale, and resistance to acid, vinegar, pop, and all other common acidic and staining products for a minimum of 24 hours without etching.